Anytime Hydrovac in North Dakota is seeking a self motivated laborer and/or operator.
CDL is preferred but not required.
Wage is DOE.
Must be willing to travel throughout North Dakota.
- Tank installation and repairs
- Dig pits and lines
- General cleanup
- Install motors on equipment
- Set well equipment at well locations which includes cement pads and pumping units
- Responsible for tie-down of pumping units and installing counter weights for balancing pumping units
- Install and repair pipelines such as drisco, steel, and pvc
- Haul pipe and rods
- General yard maintenance of ground and buildings
- Haul gravel for tank battery location and road upkeep
- Clean up oil spills
- Must be proficient with all tools including air and electrical
Job Type: Full-time
- roustabout/ tank battery: 2 years (Preferred)
License or certification:
- valid drivers license (Required)
Williston/Watford City, ND